- Improved speech and appearance
– dental implants look and feel like natural teeth and are designed to fuse with your own bone. As such, they remain firmly in place and will not move around, making speaking much easier.
– after the initial healing phase, dental implants usually come to feel like ‘part of you’, so you shouldn’t experience any discomfort.
- Good oral health
– nearby teeth do not need to be altered to support dental implants, meaning your own teeth will remain intact. Dental implants also allow easy access between teeth, enabling you to keep up good oral hygiene practices.
– because dental implants are permanently fixed in the mouth, you will not need to face the inconvenience and potential embarrassment of removing them.
If you think dental implants might be the right option for you and would like to know more, simply give our dental practice a call to make an appointment. At our initial consultation, we will talk through your requirements and explain the whole process, ensuring you are fully informed.